2.02.2009

21 hour tease...

It all started like this - Friday morning Wayne emails the cutest picture of a puppy, which is exhibit A below. He has been tossing around the idea of getting a new puppy, but just hasn't been quite ready. This puppy is perfect - she is free, comes with everything a puppy could need and could be his at the end of the day.

exhibit A

He decides he can't pass up that face and really I don't know anyone who could. We meet up at his house after work, show off the puppy to his family and friends... and he starts getting really serious. Anxiety sets in and well now you know - 21 hours later Lyla the cutest puppy in the world is gone. You put a free puppy on KSL minutes later she is gone and in a new home. Happy.

I'm not sure how happy I am... however with little hope, Wayne did promise that there are a million cute puppies out there and when the time is right I can have one. He better not let me down.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Brutal. That's all I can say.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Cutest puppy, and I am not a dog person but he is darling.

Scott and Chelsey said...

Baby blue eyes!!! Too die for. What kind of dog was that?