1.29.2009

long hours, working the weekend, poor weather.... why are we smiling?

**Maybe because Jenny is making us....

Twice a year I spend "non-stop time" with these cute girls: working extremely long hours through the whole weekend, helping crazy scrapbookers, in cold rainy weather (what up california, you disappoint), and waiting over an hour for dessert at Ruth's Chris...

However, there is always a reason to smile... 3 times at H&M would make any girl smile! Thanks girls for keeping my sanity in a time of need, next time Jen is totally coming out with us!

4 comments:

Callie said...

You all look so cute, friends are the best!

Brooke said...

What is it that you guys were doing?

The Garlocks.... said...

How fun shopping at H&M! I LOVE IT! I want to go...I'm only 4 hours from CA and you should have called!!! Your hair looks darling!

Jen said...

Next time I'm leaving the kiddos at home! Missed the good times .....