2.19.2009

i {heart} nyc & wtr

Valentines was absolutely perfect, a day in NYC.... could a girl ask for more? I don't think so. We spent the over advertised, make you feel bad holiday in the crazy city of New York. It was a pit stop to our real destination, however I think we both agree we need to spend more than one day here next time! I seriously {heart} New York, there is nothing more I can say.

**First stop Central Park, so beautiful - I could have spent all day here. The weather was more than perfect, just like the company.

I love the hustle & bustle of Time Square, I mean really, can Central Park and Time Square really be a block away from each other? They are so different. Wayne got me a rose and hot dog... ummmm that hot dog was so good!

Until next time New York... we will be waiting Ground Zero, the Brooklyn Bridge, H&M of course (3 stories baby), Canal Street and maybe a great show. Can't wait.

2 comments:

Shannon and Derek said...

It looks like you guys had a great time traveling the country! I am excited to see you and meet Wayne on Saturday!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

How fun! ANd super cute!