2.19.2009

i love this family

The real destination was Jacksonville, FL to visit Wayne's sister and her amazing family... to say the least. I fell in love with them the minute I first met them... knocking on my door and climbing in bed to snuggle with me. They are some of the neatest people and we had a great time hanging out! A day at the park, a mini family concert (dang they can sing), exploring the beach. It was so nice!







**Thanks to the Sander's Family - they were the best hosts a girl could ask for!

4 comments:

The Shupes said...

Looks like fun!! I want some warm weather, I am so sick of this snow. And I still want to meet this boyfriend of yours!!

Brooke said...

You're just the traveling lady aren't you!! Looks like fun and that makes it even better that you enjoyed the company you were in! You guys are cute cute! ;)

Anonymous said...

I found your blog again! I didn't know you got a new one :) Mine has gone private so send me your email address on facebook and I'll add you :)

I'm so glad you guys had fun... you're so cute together!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Oh man you are making me crave warm weather! You take such good pics and are so creative! Can I hire you to do cute things for me?!?