1.12.2009

dear iPhone, i am in LOVE

dear iPhone... the christmas present dream

I am so in love with my new iPhone! I can't get over how convenient, easy and reliable it is. I use this thing for everything and it is pretty much amazing at everything. I'm addicted to the touch pad, voicemail, music, movies, free app's, games, internet, facebook, blogging, email, photos, calendar, scriptures... do I need to say more? I don't think so.

Top 2 Apps of the Day

1 Urban Spoon - for an indecisive person like myself, this app is the frosting to your cupcake. No need to stress about where to eat, this app will find and rate all the local restaurants and never let you down! Perfect for a road trip...
2 Shazam - it can recognize any song being played! It proceeds to give you artist, album and the iTunes link to buy. This can be dangerous... but I am so happy! No more surfing the net to find out what the song is.

1 comment:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

oh my gosh! I heart my i-phone as well. we just celebrated our 1 year anniversary!