1.05.2009

lush.iliscious



Please tell me you have not been deprived... and that you have heard of LUSH. I just got back from the best road trip and despite the amazing views along the Columbia River and the undoubtedly BEST company possible, lush was a highlight of the trip. Not to take away from the vacation in anyway, it just reminded me of what Salt Lake is missing! Luckily for us ‘Utah’ girls, no storefront required and internet ordering recommended! I hesitated on purchasing more and won’t make that mistake again. I already tried the Honey Bee Bath Bomb (infused with toffee and honey to help calm and nourish skin) and it did not fail me. For sure a must try and let me know what you think when you do.

A few other highlights of Portland

20+ hours driving that felt like 6
Breathtaking views that I have never seen before
Attending my first nude beach
Great dining out and even better dining in... I ate like a queen
Reading and relaxing by the fire
The fact that it didn't rain everyday! I know... I wasn't even sure I was in Oregon

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Nude beach huh. Interesting. Did you join?!;) Sounds like a fun roadtrip! Makes me want to take one ASAP!

NicKnight said...

Now exactly where is that nude beach...???

Karen said...

ok DD so who was this awesome company you went with?? YOu should post a pic or I will post one on mine!! j/k Love ya!!