11.24.2009

Seattle | REAL Game

MLS Cup Champions - Real Salt Lake!
I decided there were only 2 kind of fans at the game
Real Salt Lake Fan
or
David Beckham Fan
There were very few actual LA Galaxy Fans... ha ha, can't say I blame the people! Here are some pictures from the game, crazy Real Fans getting ready for the march and of course the team after they won!

We had to visit Pikes Market {naturally} and guess what was right up the street?! H&M... I was seriously in Heaven, favorite soccer team, favorite store and favorite boy {this time I'm not talking about Beckham} all in one weekend.



I love love love Seattle, can't wait to go back again!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I was watching for you guys on tv! I knew from your last post you guys were up there (so jealous)! What a game to be at!!!

Jen said...

So glad you guys had fun. After all that time in the car, at least it was well worth the drive!