11.02.2009

day of the dead...or the undead

{that's convenient} I looked on my calendar and today is the official "day of the dead"...hmmmm, that works perfectly with my Halloween post! We spent the weekend in Oregon with one of Wayne's really close friends and he threw a major, off the wall "undead party".

{Old bloody car was required - watching the boys flip it over in the driveway priceless}

**Parental Advisory - this was no sexy halloween party, everyone was dressed (sorry playboy bunnies) and the bloodier the better.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

That looks like one creepy party! But loads of fun!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

you guys look awesome

Jodi said...

Amazing! It looks like you guys had a great time.

Scott and Chelsey said...

that is amazing! love it!

Cephaloblog said...

You guys should be in a Zombie Movie! the costumes and make up are awesome! :)

Karen said...

I love the "high school" pictures you got!classic!

Brad and Britt said...

oh my gosh! that is awesome! I can't believe how dressed up you guys got! you looked HOt...way better than those playboy bunnies!