3.22.2010

mustache.march.monday





My nieces and nephew are so funny, they are always making me laugh with something cute they say or do. Last night they wanted some music { T-Pain "Low", Beyonce "Single Ladies", Crazy Frog "Gummy Bear Song"....see they are funny, even their music is awesome } I was downloading it on my computer in my room and B found the mustache's from the oscar party and immediately asked if he could have one. After his sisters saw this of course they had to have one too... can't say I blame them, mustaches rock. They wore the mustaches the rest of the night, kids after my own heart. How adorable are they?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the first photo! It goes perfect with the mustaches. They have worn them most of the day today. The best was Paige singing "Single Ladies" on the way home with her mustache. Oh man! LOL! And once again Aunt Dani is sooo fun!

Brooke said...

Okay I need some of those! Where did you find them at? I bet you were all just dying laughing!!!