3.13.2010

mixed CD's were so 2000


Do you remember when iPods didn't exist and how a MIXED CD was always the gift of choice while dating someone, you gave it your special touch and would sneak in a song about how you care. Today I FINALLY went through all my old CDs and here are a few I had stashed away and forgotten all about and you wonder why these guys didn't make the cut... they were so thoughtful.

I am lucky to have you in my life Mix - Britney Spears, Oops I did it Again
Dani's a Punker Now Mix - Goo Goo Dolls
Dani's Nursing Home Mix - Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin
Double D Mix - LL Cool J, who do you love
Danny Devitto Mix - Weezer, Beverly Hills and Frankie J, How to Deal
Dani's Hip Hop Mixer - R. Kelly, Ignition

I also stumbled on some goodies, but oldies.


I couldn't find my very first CD, Ace of Base... I loved that CD and so did the rest of my 6th grade class.

**Just another reminder of how much I LOVE my iPhone and iPod... seriously what was life without them, a lot of wasted STUFF.

1 comment:

Karen said...

You forgot about Orange Bang!