1.07.2011

Ok 1984... this is a bit creepy


My friend at work brought me this gift the other day {a full $0.75 might I add} - I seriously can't get over it! I don't know if I missed something... but this girl looks oddly familiar and the same name? Geez--- if only I had known my love triangle was with a pirate and a sailor.

Please tell me you agree --- this is way too close to home, well almost other than the fact I'm not from the 1800's stuck in a love triangle with a pirate {the bad boy} and sailor {the practical boy}, I will let you know who she chooses!

I know... you can hardly wait, neither can I... this is my destiny.

8 comments:

Shawn and Kailey Ames said...

That is too funny.... I love it! Miss you girl!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

oh my gosh. I thought someone had this made for you. looks just like you..... eerie.

Brooke said...

Maybe your parents aren't telling you something.?? Just a thought. Or maybe you have all these different powers and don't know it yet. Another thought. I'll keep having these thoughts. You let us know who "Danielle" chooses.;)

Kristen said...

That is creepy! I thought the same thing that Hailey did. That is weird!

Unknown said...

ha ha ha! Why does it not surprise me that you got the book that I wrote?! I was hoping you wouldn't find out it was me but you are just too danm hot to not be put on the cover of something Dani! GEEZ!! ha ha! Still cracking up about this!

DN said...

I love this...!

The Shupes said...

That is crazy!! I haven't seen you forever, lets go to lunch!!

Brad and Britt said...

hahah! That is the BEST gift ever!