6.05.2009

gettin' crafty??



This past weekend I was inspired to create all these projects that have been stewing in my head... however, I realized that I maybe have an inaccurate view on how easy a project is going to be. I swear I see something in the store, I decide I want something similar, THINK "I can make that, better and for cheaper". {no dani, not really true}

* a mini scrapbook journal of our cruise *

* first try at a painting style *

* hair clips *

* a place to hang all my earrings *

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, crafty lady! That painting is really rad, how'd you do it?

Brooke said...

WTH Dani! You seriously are so creative! I always think the same thing, I can make that and for less...BS Brooke! So next time your coming up with something crafty I want in! Love it all!

Brad and Britt said...

So did you already do all of these?!?!? I need to make a place to hang all of my earrings too! And that painting is AWESOME! You should teach me how to do all of those things!

Kristen said...

Okay Dani I figured out my password so here's my comment. This totally does not surprise me you are so talented. I need to know how to do the earring holder my jewelry is a mess. And if you can paint that well how come you haven't painted your adorable nieces and nephew. Way to go, I can't believe you had that all in your head-go girl!